Migraine could be explained as a severe headache, different from random headaches, in the sense that it follows a recurring pattern and severe enough to make victim abandon normal activities but is not life threatening.
16 SYMPTOMS OF MIGRAINE
1. Cold hands
2. Mood changes
6. A pins-and-needles sensation
7. Muscle weakness
8. A buzzling sound in the ear
9. Double vision
10. Speech difficulty
11. The pain throbs
12. The pain may affect only one side of the head
13. The victim may unable to bear bright light
14. The victim may become nauseated
15. The pain may last from several hours to days
16. Occasional tension headaches
15 CAUSES OF MIGRAINE
1. Inherited uniquely sensitive nervous system that got disrupted by events such as changes in hormone levels
2. Lack of sleep
4. Skipping meals
5. Strong odors
9. Irritable bowel syndrome
10. Blood going through irritated vessels
11. Disorder of the nervous system that affects blood vessels in the head
12. Heat or cold
13. Loud noise
14. Spicy food
6 WAYS TO RELIEVE MIGRAINE
You can only relieve migraine since it is inherited and you cannot change the nervous system.
Ways you could relieve migraine include
1. Identify foods or events that trigger attacks
2. Have a proper and regular pattern of sleep and sleep enough.
3. Avoid skipping food or going hungry for long period.
4. Avoid stress
5. Listen to soft music
6. Find ways to relax
4 POSSIBLE TREATMENT/REMEDY FOR MIGRAINE
1. Sleep properly and enough. Sleep is one of the best and possible remedies or treatments for migraine.
2. Nonprescription painkillers may help bring relieve to sufferers#
3. There are many new and improved migraine medications that may relieve sufferers.
4. Report your migraine condition to doctors as they often treat it effectively.
# Herbalremedy247 does not recommend any prescription drug or force a particular method of treatment. The above points are just for education purpose. Consult your doctor for any sickness.