1. Massage butter oil into your scalp and hair daily before your shower.
2. Eat sesame.
3. Regularly wash hair with a gram flour and milk/curd mixture.
4. Rub hair regularly withonion paste everyday, and it will turn black.
5. Take a multivitamin containing minerals like zinc and copper, which prevent premature graying.
6. Boil a number of Indian gooseberries (known as amla) in some coconut oil until they turn black. Allow the mixture to cool slightly then apply to the hair and scalp, massaging in with the fingers. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse out.