1. Red grapefruit and beets
This is a remedy that is used very in Europe, and it serves to increase levels of red blood cells in the blood.
- 3 beets
- Juice from 1 grapefruit
- Peel the beets and dice them into small cubes.
- Blend everything.
- Mix well and consume in spoonfuls each day.
Walnut and pollen infusion
This is a common remedy from bees that can help us enormously if we suffer from anemia or if our red blood cells are not at normal levels.
- 2 tablespoons of walnut leaves (20 g)
- 2 cups water (500 mL)
- 1 tsp of cod liver oil (5 g)
- 1 tsp bee pollen (5 g)
- Bring water combined with walnut leaves to a boil.
- When it starts to boil, let the mixture continue to boil for 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and strain the leaves.
- Add the oil and pollen to the liquid.
- Divide mixture into two daily doses.
2. Garlic soup
This is another natural recipe that can fight anemia and increase red cell count. In addition, garlic has many other beneficial properties.
- 6 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of oil (100 g)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tsp paprika (5 g)
- 8 cups water (2 L)
- Crush the peeled garlic cloves and fry them in oil.
- When they are golden-brown, add the slices of bread and the paprika.
- Pour in the water and cook for half an hour.
- Consume a maximum of 3 cups throughout the day.