According to the website MyPenisGrowth.com, you should focus on following:
1. Bananas – They are rich in potassium and also good for your heart and blood flow, bananas are truly #1 recommended food for better penis health & sex life as well.
2. Watermelon – Did you know that watermelon is one of the few foods, that boost the size of your penis directly? Watermelon contains an amino acid called citrulline, which is converted to a popular amino acid that boosts health of your dick – arginine.
3. Onions – Research shows that onions are great for creating healthy blood flow circulation throughout the body to the heart. Furthermore, onion consumption helps prevent blood clotting. But what people seldom realize is that onions help not only blood flow to the heart but also with blood flow to the penis.
4. Salmon – Like we touched on in the case with onions, foods that generate a healthy blood flow are proven to help you attain stiffer erections. Eating salmon is no exception. Rich in Omega 3 and other fatty oils, salmon is great for thinning blood, which in turn helps generate a healthier blood flow.
5. Broccoli – You probably won’t notice any increase in penis girth or width, but broccoli is a great vegetable for strengthening your pelvic muscles. If you don’t like broccoli, try sweet potatoes, tomatoes, or even carrots.
6. Low Fat Yogurt – Natural penis enlargement foods often contain high amounts of lean protein. Low-fat yogurt most certainly fits this as well as greek yogurt.
7. Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate contains flavonol, a phytochemical in a variety of plant-based foods and beverages. What most people don’t realize is that foods with flavonol, like dark chocolate, are useful for increasing blood flow to the penis. Plus dark chocolate tastes good!