9 steps of how i put mp3 download on my blog
1. In order to place an download link, you must insert you cursor in place in the new post editor box, where you want it to appear.
2. Click on add media
3. Click on upload file
4. Click on select file
5. Click on the file you want to upload
6. After the file for uploading appear on the right side, then you can write something like download at the box for ‘title’ because what you write in the title will be your hyperlink for download.
7. Then just above the blue button for ‘insert into post’, you will see a box, change ’embed media’ into ‘ media file’ or ‘attach to file’
8. Click insert into post button.
9. When you post and someone click on the link it will take them to the downloading page.
If you like this post pls share and comment.
Once you’ve placed your cursor where you want your download link to appear, click on the Add Media button to launch the media uploader interface.
Step 3 – Add or Select Your Download File #
Upload the file you want to use from your computer by dragging it in to the upload area indicated by the dashed border to the left or select a previously uploaded file from the media library by clicking on it. – You will see your selection confirmed at the top of the media uploader interface.
At this time you can also add an short description to your selected image. This description will become the text that displays in the hyperlink for your download.
Once you have uploaded/selected the file you want to create a download link for, as well as added the description text for your link, simply click on the blue “Insert into post” or Insert into page button. After the media uploader window closes, you will see the download link in the text editor window, utilizing the description text you set.
Download links currently link to the media attachment page, and not the actual media file itself. This setting cannot be changed ATM.