Ten years ago, Nigeria accounted for half of the world’s polio cases, but following an aggressive vaccination program, the African nation is on the verge of being declared polio-free. Despite the milestone, Nigeria’s many polio survivors are left to struggle with their disabilities, although one survivor has found a way to provide support and hope for thousands.
Recent Posts: Make Money
- Buy Double Flared Sleeve Boston With Belt - Fuchsca Pink
- Tummy Trimmer Flat Belly And Increased Waist Gym Equipment
- Buy Meizu Pro 6S(4G RAM + 64GB ROM) Dual SIM Smartphone (Gold)
- Buy Computers & Its Accessories Online
- Apple IPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch 1GB + 16GB 8MP + 1.2MP Finger Sensor 4G LTE Smartphone ( Free Gift) – Gold